Many projects necessitate concrete removal, but did you know there’s a more advanced, non-combustible, and fully automated alternative to a jackhammer for concrete removal projects? This unique webinar specifically focuses on the technology, process & application of using high-pressure water to remove concrete, called Hydro Demolition. Explore the top five benefits of Hydro Demolition, which projects it benefits, and when it is not necessary. After class, attendees will also receive helpful examples of drawings, specs, supporting data and “cheat sheets” regarding the process. Attendees are encouraged to ask questions throughout the presentation!
Through participating in this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the safety, efficiency, versatility, economy, and environmental implications of HydroDemolition for concrete removal projects.
- Contrast the outcome of jack hammers to remove concrete vs. HydroDemolition.
- Distinguish between projects that are and are NOT a good fit for HydroDemolition.
- Review real-life projects, both ordinary and extraordinary, that were benefited by HydroDemolition.
- Review the technology, process, and applications of HydroDemolition.